Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long Time No See

It's been awhile since I last blogged. I would say I've been really busy, I have, but it only takes a few minutes to blog so I really can't say that I've been too busy to blog. I just haven't had much to blog about, I guess.

Last Thursday was date night with the Husband. We went to the Jacksonville Jags Vs Washington Redskin's game, Shane is a huge Redskin's fan. We had a nice time, even though I'm not a sports fan.

Let's see, we also recently moved. We have a nice big bathroom now and a walk in closet in every bedroom. Also, instead of the kids having their own rooms, I put their beds in one room and made the other bedroom a toy room. So far, I really like it.

I also caught the flu and have had it for about 2 weeks. I think it's finally going away. Maybe it was a sinus infection or something. No clue. My kids got the sniffles and I got the sniffles after them. Well their sniffles went away after a few days without any other symptoms. Me? I got a sore throat and a freaking cough from hell. Nice. I'm still coughing up my lungs.

Oh, we got a new living room set, tv and bed set for the master bedroom. Yay. All at a really good price, too!

That is about all the updates I have for now.

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope you blog more soon...I miss you!

    Can you share pics of all your new stuff???

    ReplyDelete