Friday, August 20, 2010

A Different Feeling

So, when I made this blog, I promised it wouldn't be a ranting blog for me. Ranting is sooo Myspace. I wanted this to be a Happy Blog, when I created it, I was happy. I was new to Jacksonville, ready to discover the territory, etc.

I haven't blogged in forever. And why? Because I'm not really happy.

And yet, I still feel the need to write. I tried my hand at writing fiction for a quick minute, but realized that it's not exactly what I want to write.

When I was young, I kept a journal. It probably started around age 8. I kept it up until....I don't remember. But I was an Adult. I probably stopped writing when I had a son.

Anyway, I've decided I will continue to blog as a journal. This is more for myself than for anyone else though. Just letting y'all know. Maybe one day, I'll make a new Happy Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Blog what you feel is right..my posts aren't always happy...

    I kept a diary from the time I was 12 till about 16 and had to stop cause my mom was reading it...how embarrrasing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, my Stepmom read my journal, too. I think I started making up shit after awhile. I was evil.

    ReplyDelete