Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hello Blog

I haven't been into blogging lately. But eh, tomorrow is Mother's Day.

Shane is deployed again. But hey, he bought me a Kindle AND an iPad....I've already received the Kindle and love it. The iPad is in the mail. I'm now an official electronics junkie and it's likely that I'll never be without facebook again.

I'm not exactly looking forward to tomorrow, though. I mean, it's that time of the year when my own Mother is supposed to be "celebrated"...yeah, she gave me life, blah blah. Gah. Why did she have to be MY mother? Then again, maybe it's a good thing, because I know I can handle it. It's better that someone else didn't have to have her as their Mother.

So, what am I doing tomorrow? Probably grocery shopping.

And after that, I plan to read on my kindle, or my new laptop (it's Pink! I got it a few months ago). And I plan to eat chocolate.

I hope you guys have a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment