Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Jams

Ahh, Summer.

The best thing about summer is the music. Not sure why music is so different in the Summer than in the Winter. Winter music SUCKS!

So...in honor of Summer, here is my playlist...or at least a partial list:

Kid Rock-Just ANYTHING by this man screams Summer Time
I'm Still in Love With You- Sasha & Sean Paul
Strawberry Wine-Deanna Carter
Summer Time- Will Smith (Or Fresh Prince...lol)
Hot in Here-Nelly....you know what? Anything Nelly, cause he's hot.
Get It Shawty-Lloyd
Cryin'-Aerosmith (Do you have to ask why?)
No Letting Go-Wayne Wonder
Hella Good-No Doubt

And let's just say anything Reggae is on that list, Sean Paul, Beenie Man, Bob Marley, Sasha, etc. Turn the Heat up!

Some like it hot...some like it hotter ;)

What's on your list?

2 comments:

  1. I love kid rock! All Summer Long is one of my current faves!

    We are into the oldies at my house...lots of James Taylor, Rolling Stones, Cat Stevens. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelly is hawt. Soemthing about him that I LOVE.

    Love No letting go by Wayne Wonder...this is definitely the reggae time of year.

    ReplyDelete