Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tuna


For those that don't know..this is my cat. His name is Luna, he has attitude. When I "met" Luna, he was walking with this guy who was walking his dog around the block. I had never seen such a sight before. A cat walking around the block, so I laughed out loud. The guy told me he did it all the time and said he was a stray, but he thought he had been a house cat before. I decided to take this cat in, I mean really...who could resist?

I was told Luna was a girl. I named Luna after a Greek Goddess. One day I noticed Luna was licking her balls. Yep, that's right. turns out Luna is a boy, so now I tell everyone that Luna is short for Lunatic. Eric has recently renamed him to Tuna.

Tuna is a spunky cat. He hated us at first. He would run any time someone would get near him. He didn't hiss, he just didn't like us. Now my Tuna cat is always chasing us around. He even plays fetch with my kids. Yes, you read that right. Eric throws Tuna's mouse and Tuna fetches it and brings it back to him. Tuna also follows Eric to bed every night. Every single night..Eric says "It's bedtime Tuna" and here comes the cat. I have never met a cat that acts like a dog.

I think Tuna needs a diet though..he's getting fat & fluffy. I told him he needed to go on a diet and I think he is packing his bags. I don't think he likes the word diet.

2 comments: