Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love

Is complicated but worth it. Me & Shane's 3 year year anniversary is coming up and honestly, I never thought we'd make it. Now I'm convinced we'll make it forever. Not sure why I feel that way and the thought is quite scary. I don't think I've ever felt this sure about anything else in my life.

I've read that there are many ups and downs in marriages and I never really want to see another down. I know we will, and I hope we get through it when the time comes.

Commitment has never been easy for me. Hell I can barely commit to a hair color or a fashion style and I'm expected to commit to one person out of a gazillion people on earth? Crazy.

A year ago, I wasn't sure we'd make it this far. Funny how time changes things, I don't even know when my mind changed. Not sure when I felt the spark again. All I know is, what we have now, I want it to last forever.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you guys for making it three years!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marriages and relationships have many ups and downs and are hard work at times. Congrats on 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 years is a long time. To me anyway. Congrats to you and Shane for making it this far and I hope you guys have many many more happy anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marriage is a crazy thing-you are so right...ups and downs. Its not easy and you never know how you are going to feel or how things will be from day to day-week to week , month to month or year to year.

    I'm glad things are on the ups for you guys..we are doing pretty good over here too and I like good.

    ReplyDelete