Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Part of "No" is Hard to Understand?

I'm sure God himself would have pissed in my cornflakes this morning, if I even had any damned cornflakes to begin with.

So after wasting about $10 on coffee creamer in the past two weeks, I finally invested in a childproof cabinet/fridge lock. Only to find out they suck and I'm sure even a 10 month old child could figure that shit out. I hope Brianna doesn't. She's lactose intolerant and the one thing she wants when she opens the fridge is my coffee creamer. Tell me how she drinks the whole bottle every time? And the diapers afterwards? Yeah. Don't even think about it.

I always think of different punishments for when she does this and nothing works. I'll think it works and then a week later...BAM she hits me again. I mean seriously, she doesn't understand that Mommy needs her coffee?

Just a few more weeks and I swear I'm locking myself in the bathroom for a whole day and not coming out.

1 comment:

  1. That coffee creamer is yummy! But it's expensive too and I think I'd freak out if Riley drank any of it...hopefully she understands soon and keeps her hands off of it.

    Could you maybe hide it in the fridge behind stuff? Though I"m sure within minutes she'd find it anyway...kids are just too darn smart nowadays!

    ReplyDelete