Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whoops

For awhile I could not log in to blogger, it kept giving me some crazy message that I couldn't understand...something about clearing my cache, but when I read the directions on how to do it, the directions didn't make sense to me. Oh well...it's letting me back in now.

This deployment has introduced me to a whole new level of boredom. I'm so glad it's almost over...hopefully.

Oh, hey let me fill you guys in on every thing I have managed to break this past week:

My microwave has went crazy & beeps all day. I have to unplug it unless I'm using it.
My car which I posted about on the last blog entry. BTW, I have managed to narrow down the problems, it doesn't seem to be something too bad. That's good.
My digital camera (is there any other type of camera these days?) memory card reader. Yep. My kids were playing with the cord, I should have stopped them...anyway, the left it on the floor and I tripped over it while it was attached to my computer, and pulled the cord out of the reader and the little wire thingys inside broke. Nice.
Desktop monitor needs to be replaced...that broke too.
Oh and I broke a wine glass too. I know, not a big deal, but damn it, I hope I never have more than 3 people over drinking wine with me...we'll have to go all ghetto-fab on our company and drink wine out of styrofoam cups.

Ah. And things were going so well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...you poor thing! I break wine glasses all the time...we are ghetto here and drink them out of just regular glasses lol.

    ReplyDelete