Saturday, May 23, 2009

Distraction

Is what I need. And I found it. Yes, my friends <---stupid McCain made me say it, I have fell into the lost world of Twilight. I'm impressed. I'm not much of a Vampire/Fantasy person, but the movie caught me. Now I've read the books. I think I'll watch the movie again.

In other news, I have not seen the sun in at least 5 days. I seen it last weekend, and the week before the sun was M.I.A. again. How much longer can this drag on? IS Jax turning into fucking Seattle? Where is my damn sunshine? Did Jax not get the memo that I can not survive in this weather?

Thanks to the rain & gloom (and doom) I woke up this morning wondering if I turned into a vampire, somehow. My Throat was killing me (Twilight says that Vampires throats hurt when they are thirsting...*snicker*). I went to sit up but I was severely dizzy. Did not help the whole Vampire thing. Then my children came running in the room and I realized that they did not look appetizing at all, so I figured I must just be sick.

I'm fucking sick. Great. All this time Shane was home, I didn't get sick. He leaves and I get sick twice. I'd love nothing more than to take a nap (Another sign I didn't turn into a vampire) but life is against me at the moment and it probably wouldn't be in my best interest to take a nap. I'd wake up with food all over the floor. I guess I'll suffer here in a daze.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better!

    I've fallen into the Twilight craze myself...and really never though I would lol.

    ReplyDelete