Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

It was surprisingly okay. I had totally expected today to be nothing different from any other day since Shane is on deployment.

Well first off, the kids actually slept in till about 830am. That was pretty great.

And then I seen a free zoo coupon for Mom's on Mother's Day, so I decided to go. Brianna got in free and Eric was $8 to get in. I expected meltdowns and tantrums, especially since Brianna didn't take a nap. But other than a few whines here and there, the day was perfect. The kids had a blast and Mommy got exercise (that she really needed).

And now Mommy is exhausted and I know that my children will make up for the easy day they gave me.

3 comments:

  1. I love the zoo, sounds like an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good day! Hope they were good the rest of the day and didn't make you pay for being good while at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete