Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Being sick is a beetch

I think it's a sinus infection. Oh well. It wasn't enough to stop me from going to the beach after the sun finally decided to show up, after a week of freaking gloomy weather! The kids had a blast and ran all their energy out. I had fun too. I mean, what is prettier than the beach & the sun? Well, actually, the beach was kind of ugly today. I'm not exactly sure what that nasty puffy stuff was on the shoreline (wasn't a jelly fish, but I'm sure it was squishy...I didn't touch it).

Anyway pictures are worth a thousand words, right? So here's a few thousand words for ya:






2 comments:

  1. I love that their bathing suits coordinate

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I didn't even try to do that, I was looking for her pink bathing suit and couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete