Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pete & Re-pete

Generic rant alert, this happens often. Sorry. Same material different day.

I'm fucking tired, I'm cranky, my kids do not seem to understand the words "Stop running in the house" and most of all I'm just over this whole deployment shit.

I'm fucking tired. I want a nap, I want 10 hours of sleep, I want my weekend sleep in days. I want someone else to change a diaper, break the kids up from fighting and keep them from yelling Mommy all day.

I do not want pity or sympathy, I just want a break and a nap, perhaps a child free vacation? My blog title and URL is very fitting right now. I am awake and please stop bothering me.

I'm thinking of running away...who is with me?

5 comments:

  1. I will come also, even if it is just down the street. I just want out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine having 2 take care of 2 kids alone...all the time...that's alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh!! I hate days like that. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me! Me! ME! I want a kid free day, too! At least you're close to a breathtaking view of the ocean. I've got fields for miles! ;)

    ReplyDelete