Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today was a good day

I wish I had more days like today. Life would be grand. I actually woke up with energy today. This never happens, I'm always tired. My stupid thyroid hates me and I usually spend two hours just trying to start my day.

I didn't even have my coffee/latte this morning. I woke up and started cleaning and then I realized today was the 16th and I remembered the base was having Military Appreciation Day and having a little carnival type of thing on base.

So, I went upstairs and got the kids dressed in their swimwear and we headed off. Every thing was free, the kids had a blast, there wasn't much whining, did I mention every thing was free?

The kids actually requested to come home and take a nap because they were so tired. LOL. They both came home and took LOOOONG naps. I ended up doing some deep cleaning that really needed to be done. I actually still have energy.

But unfortunately, I know I will wake up tomorrow and my energy will be gone. It never lasts long.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great day! Hope the energy held on for you. When I have energy like that, I force myself to clean and not stop b/c I know it will never last.

    ReplyDelete