Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And On A More Serious Note

Here is a petition to remove Chris Brown from The Kid's Choice Awards.

http://www.petitiononline.com/cbrh1968/petition.html

Personally, I'm not a serious type of person. However, I truly believe that Chris Brown should not be on The Kid's Choice Awards after what he did to Rihanna, his girlfriend. I believe that it is our responsibilities as adults to not encourage these type of people as role models for our children. Personally, I like Chris Brown's music, but I'm old enough to know that what he did was wrong.

If you are living under a rock and aren't sure what I'm talking about here:
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61985745

Do you really want your teenager or pre-teen thinking that it's okay if you beat the crap out of your girlfriend? Because, in my opinion, that is what The Kid's Choice Awards is doing by allowing Chris Brown to be on the show.

If you don't agree with me, that is fine, do nothing.

If you agree with me, please take the time to sign the petition.

Also, if you are a victim of Domestic Violence, you can call 1-800-799-SAFE

And now I promise, I'm out of serious mode....Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment