Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where Did My Baby Go?


He has grown up, he's not even a toddler anymore...*sniff*. He's hanging out with the older crowd at the park now...not the toddlers anymore. I took this picture at the park, this was his crowd..don't they look so big?

Also, he seems to think his Uncle Mikey broke his camera (we don't know who broke it, but it's older than my Grandmother). Normally when Uncle Mikey calls, Eric talks & talks. The last two times he says "Uncle Mikey, you broke my camera?" and when he says No, Eric says "Then who did, huh? Did my Mommy break it? Can someone tell me who broke my camera?"

WHAT THE FUCK?

So, now I need to go find him a new camera. He's not letting this go at all. If you slightly suggest that his sister did it, he says "No, she would not break my favorite camera".

Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I wonder why he wants to blame Unlce Mikey...LOL These boiys really are growing up. Its madness I tell you...madness.

    ReplyDelete