Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Think My Kids Are Plotting Against Me

Seriously. They have been real good so far today. I think it's going to be a long night.

Eric came home around oh...630pm last night. Uh yeah..just a little late. But okay, whatever. Not a big deal. His Dad did cram his suit case full of new clothes and for that, I shall let the lateness go. To be honest, I would have let it go anyway..the clothes just made it easier. So, now both Eric & Brianna have plenty of summer clothes, this is great. I think I still need to buy Eric an Easter Outfit, but eh...no biggie.

I took the kid's for Ice Cream today, Eric's Dad gave him ice cream money last night before he left, and I was too tired to go last night. The best part? I didn't get any ice cream for myself...this is really good b/c normally I would have and there is just no reason..I wasn't craving it, so really no reason to eat it. I passed and got a small coke and drank two sips...it was really a waste of money.

After Ice Cream, we walked to the park. I let the kids play for about 2 hours. Yes, not 30 minutes, 2 hours. They are worn out. Eric is knocked out on the couch and Brianna is knocked out in the stroller (yes, she is in the stroller).

I am sure they will be up all night & I will regret this later. But for now, I'm in Heaven...or what I think Heaven would be like.

5 comments:

  1. yeah for sleeping kids!! They are the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an impatient playground go-er. I always get bored sitting there watching Leyton kick around dirt and we go home in a half hours time.

    I keep telling myself we will stay later but I just cant do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..we usually stay 30 minutes too. I get bored very easily. Letting them stay longer paid off...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream and two hours at the park? You get the Super Mom award for the day. I hope they didn't stay up too late for you.

    I can hardly handle 30 minutes at the park. I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am good at the playground for awhile unless it's hot then I'm out asap. I can't do the hot sun. I need shade lol.

    I'm mad at you for Coke abuse.

    ReplyDelete