Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Who That Is?"

"That's Just my Baby Daddy".

Stupid old song...just ignore it. Ugh. I'm waiting for my son to be delivered right now...His Dad said he'd be here around 2pm. It's 327pm. He did call earlier to tell me he's running late, he lives pretty far away (I believe it's 4 hours). I'm not angry, not upset, he called and it's not that big of a deal, really. I don't get my panties in a bunch over things like this.

I'm just...IMPATIENT. I feel like time is moving sooo slow.

Well Brianna just fell off the couch and woke up from her nap, so I guess time will start to fly by now? Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Ha. I do the same thing. I look forward to the "me" time when Isaac is at his dad's but then I find myself missing him and anxious for him to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam the same way. Cant wait to get rid of DS then cant wait to have him home.

    Cant win I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete