Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Midnight Munchies & Black Silk

So I have dropped 21lbs in the past year. I would like to keep it off and lose another 10lbs or so. Lately, I've had a case of the munchies every night.

I've tried a few tricks & nothing works. So, tonight, I decided, I'm going to shower & slip on some Black silk lingerie...yep, you read that right. I'm am typing to you in my black silk lingerie.....ooowweeee. I mean, who can really stuff their face in lingerie? I'll get back to you on that.

So, thanks to a fellow BHBer, I decided to try this Folgers Black Silk coffee. I must say, I'm impressed. It's very soothing and I am liking it. I love coffee. The Eight O Clock bean coffee that my friend Cat told me about, it's the bomb. I am never going back to plain Folgers again. Black silk=good, Eight O'Clock-=good...Folgers=Okay...Maxwell house=Fucking disgusting.

Oh and yes I did shave my legs & no you can not get a picture. Kthxbai

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try this Black Silk...Is it cheaper than Eight O' Clock?

    ReplyDelete