Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jealousy

I have it. I should so be happy that my Husband is getting the chance to see the rest of the world, and I guess I'm a little happy for him, but deep down, I'm severely jealous. I have been to Japan, S.Korea, Hawaii and various states in the past and this is his first time out of the country as an adult. I should be happy not jealous. So far, he has been to Spain, Greece and Cyprus. He has promised to take me to Spain. LOL.

The funny thing is, he says he is not enjoying it. I wonder if he says this to make me feel better? I tell him to take a ton of pictures, and I try to be happy for him, but sometimes I'm jealous. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's perfectly normal to be a bit jealous. Hopefully someday you will get your trip to Spain together!

    ReplyDelete