Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not Perfect

Don't tell my Husband, but I'm not perfect. Some days, I want to act immature too. I have immature thoughts on the regular, I just try not to speak them.

Sometimes it's better to just shut your mouth before the words come flying out of your mouth. Not talking about my Husband here. Poor guy gets enough blame in his life (LOL).

I'm a very opinionated person, but sometimes it's better to keep your opinion to yourself. It's not always good to be looked at as "The Outspoken One". Sure you get looked at like "Yeah! You tell them!" sometimes...but most of the time, you just look like an idiot.

I ramble...a lot. I change subjects quickly. I don't always make sense to other people.

But, I like me and that is all that matters.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I know this all too well. Someone *ahem* had too many drinks the other night and decided to tell off one of my friends. I do feel stupid now because I dont think I really meant it.

    booohiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I do a lot of thinking in my head and then blurt out something similar out loud and no one knows what I'm talking about. I forget they are not in my head with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't perfect either? WTF? I know whatcha mean...

    ReplyDelete