Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Boredom

Well, I keep trying to blog lately, but apparently I'm too boring. I have nothing.

Potty training is actually going great. I'm impressed. We only use diapers during naptime and bedtime...oh and when running out of the house. Ugh. I need to get brave and take her out in underwear. But she has been doing good and even comes home in dry diapers. We've had two accidents in the past week.

I have been sleeping really well lately. But for some reason, when I sleep good, I do not wake up well. If I get more than 6 hours of sleep, I just want to lay in bed all day. When I get 4 hours, I want to run around and not sit down. I'm so backwards.

I'm tired of rain. I've been watching seasons 1 & 2 of House. I need seasons 3 & 4. I need to go to bed.

5 comments:

  1. House is good!

    That is awesome that potty training is going good. She'll be diaper free before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way with sleep. I just dont get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah and...here's my new one:

    http://mixedmartialartsandcrafts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the exact same way!! The less sleep I get, the more energetic I am. If I get a full night of sleep, don't count of me doing much that day!

    ReplyDelete