Thursday, March 12, 2009

I think it's time

to potty train that is.

I'm so not ready for this again. I hate potty training. I do not like to clean up pee on floors and now I have carpet, so it makes it even worse. I can't decide if I want to use pull-ups or underwear. Eric used pull-ups and he did great, I also liked that we didn't have accidents in public. But I just don't think my Daughter is going to be the same.

She's my difficult child. Eric is a "go with the flow, if you say so" kind of dude. Brianna is a "I WILL NOT CHANGE" child.

I wish someone else would potty train her and send her back when they are done.....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I would use underwear at home and pull-ups in public.

    We are starting with Maddy here soon and I am not looking forward to it at all. SHe is a stubborn little person also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLM is not into it. She'll do it at daycare but refuses to potty in the potty at home. I'm not pushing. We'll work really hard this summer when we are at the lake and she can wear sundresses and big girl panties.

    And Beverly- that's not going so good.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete