Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rain

I have a love/hate relationship with rain. I'm very happy that the rain just washed the pollen off my car. Washing the car is my Husband's job. He is not here, so I really have been putting it off lately. Well, my nice Black car turned yellow a couple days ago, so I kept telling myself I would take it to be washed, but it rained today....hahahaha, score one for me!

However...I ate a gazillion and one calories yesterday and I need to take my child out for a very long 10 mile walk. I'm not exaggerating. I need that walk. I hate working out in my house, it's boring and makes me want to cry.

Rain, please, you did your job, now go rest please!

2 comments:

  1. It has been gray and raining here for 3 days. It is too cold and I can't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when it gets like that, and I remember Oklahoma was bad about it. When it rained there, it wasn't just one day, it was several. Usually here, we have a daily shower, and it goes away. We are having crummy weather this week though.

    ReplyDelete